How to play:
- Be sure you are logged into the lichess account used to sign up.
- Find your name in the pairings table (above), If your name is not on the table, you may have missed the check-in step.
- In the Live Board column, click "Click Here To Play". This will deposit you to your unique lichess board where you are matched with your opponent.
- Once you are at your designated board, do not leave the window or cancel the board. Wait for the games to begin.
- Results of the games are automatically marked, no need to contact us with the result of the game.
- The NACCL will require the top 10 boards to join a Zoom meeting to ensure fair play for the remaining rounds. You may join with a single camera.
- Game 1 will begin at 8:00pm EDT sharp, Game 2 at 8:45pm EDT.
- This is a non-elimination tournament. You will play both games, win or lose.
- If you check-in for Game 1 and not showing up, you won't be paired for Game 2 (unless you tell us by visiting live help desk).
- If you play Game 1 then decide not to play Game 2, please visit live help desk.
- If you forgot to check-in and missed Game 1, but want to play Game 2, please visit live help desk.
- If you check-in but no-show for more than one time, you won't be able to check-in anymore unless you contact us.
- Live commentary can be found here: Live Streaming
Today's Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021 02:57 PM EDT